When the world is enlightened with digitalization, then, creating a website or a blog is crucial to meet and feat with sphere of the online stream. Building a website is indeed not a challenging task but needs little practice and creativity.
Might be you are not a web developer, then you must be struggling how to synchronize with virtual creativity of web designing. Well, to help in same, I will be exploring an in-depth knowledge about WordPress, a universal platform that enables everyone to be a web developer.
In addition, I will help you with minor to major confusions related to WordPress, its hacks, tips, and business usability, etc. Unlike me, you can also create a unique, and professional-looking website or blog to boost business, portfolio, etc.
Now the question arises how?
Let’s scroll with my mentioned guide that will deliver you great steps and process related with How To Use WordPress To Create Website, and enable you with a maximum of profit. I know planning and thinking of WordPress are a little tricky and terrifying, but trust me, It Is Easy To Use WordPress.
You know what, WordPress comes with a lot of templates, and theme, and never needs a techy coding. So stop wondering with a question like How Do I Get Started With WordPress? And do you know, that WordPress is only popular platform than others like Wix, Joomla, SquareSpace Progress Sitefinity, Weebly, etc.?
What Makes WordPress Stand Out And Popular Among People To Create Websites?
WordPress comes free features and paid as well; it is significantly your choice, what you opt and feels purposeful for your business/blog. Personally, when I was planning to create my own website, I felt WordPress a more ideal and most accessible platform, that can be used for numerous of online purposes. WordPress Local Development flexibility improves small business, online shopping stores, and even quite more prominent organizations in a unique way.
Basic learning about HTML can make things go in the flow of more professional side, more quickly and easily. It comes with many free themes, templates, and designs that enable you to create a website in free or little expenses. Apart from being pocket-friendly, it comes with the user-friendly interface, with less complexity in creativity.
Website Creation: WordPress For Beginners
A major question, “How Can I Learn WordPress?“
Well, to help you with excellent and maximum of WordPress basics, I have collected some reliable knowledge to solve your difficult dream of creating a WordPress website into reality as WordPress one of the most picked CMS options to generate website or blogs. WordPress is a more versatile option for business owners to casual users for creating websites.
1. Choose A WordPress Plan:
Before starting with anything major, prior is to get best hosting for your site, with a unique domain name. Unlike WordPress, many third-party websites offer domain and web hosting services such as GoDaddy, Bluehost, etc.
Domain Name: A unique web address, representing your website name such as, YourSiteName.com Owning a unique domain name will help you get more professional name, that is without free website name.
Free Website Domain Name: YourSiteName.FreeWebsite.com
Paid Website Domain Name: YourSiteName.com e.g. thesimplestop.com
Web Hosting: A integrated web service, that will initially connect your website with the internet. It also enables you to store images, content, and other necessary files.
However, most of the hosting service providers, offers FREE domain at least for one year, in affordable rates. Picking off right WordPress Plan is crucial, and the site significantly offers four premium, with many plugins, themes, and options. The four plans include Free, Personal, Premium, and Business. The only difference between all four plans is monthly with in addition to the number of plugins and features.
2. Install WordPress/CMS For WordPress Connectivity:
If you picked a third party service provider, not the WordPress, you need to download CMS to get connected with your website. Then click over numerous options and setting features, and start Installing WordPress. This whole process of installation will take about 24 hours, and after that, you will get a confirmation email.
3. Choose, Customize, Or Install WordPress Theme:
What makes WordPress popular is the availability of thousands of themes and templates, with numerous layouts, colors, fonts, and designs. These all visual options in WordPress theme will enable your website, to get the more unique and professional appearance.
WordPress comes with all basic features and some good themes, that are by default available to get an impressive look of the website. In fact, the option of customization in WordPress theme is entirely, easy, and done in paid or free plans.
You can even Install WordPress Theme from other hosting providers, with many unique templates and designs. Right kind of theme, plays a crucial role in boosting your website business, and appearance at the same time. Theme with a versatile look and multiple options are suitable for any type of business, e-commerce stores, portfolio, blogs, etc.
If you don’t find the especially kind of your theme, under the defined category, then use a tool like Elementor. Such advanced tools will help you with best theme solutions, and kind you have in your thoughts. Once you discover the right one, Install WordPress Theme and even can customize with your own specifications and needs.
The Most Popular 57 WordPress Themes In 2019:
- Beaver Builder
- X Theme
- Authority Pro
- Laywer Zone
- News Portal
- Atlast Business
- Perfect Blog
- TS Photography
- BB Wedding Bliss
- Infinity Mag
- Travel Way
- WP Diary
- TC E-commerce Shop
4. Add Pages, Post, And Content To Your Website:
It is so undeniable that a website needs content to rely on, with some display of post, pages, blogs, etc. Post or can say dynamic pages are a necessary part for blogs and portfolio sites, and pages are quite static, so are ideal for business and e-commerce owners. Blogs have a tendency of being newest at the top, and pages hold the same content at the same place. So decide, what is the need of the website, pages or post.
If your site needs pages, then serve them with Homepage, About Us, Products, Services, etc. and if your website needs blogs then just go to the admin panel and click on “Posts” and then “Add New or Add Post.”
5. Customize Your Website:
Customization of the website is a quite tricky yet easy task in WordPress. On the admin page, you can easily find common customization options in “Settings” to create static or dynamic pages of the website. If you are a business owner, then Static Page is ideal for your e-commerce website or store. But if you are a blogger, then do prefer the content on “Dynamic Page.” These both ways, according to the need of the type of site can boost most traffic and visitors.
For best customization process, scroll up on admin page or dashboard, and get over with right kind of Appearance, Menu, Website Title, Tagline, etc.
6. Installation Of WordPress Plugins:
This is one of the crucial step needed while setting up the whole of website or blog. Plugins enable you to pick the right kind of theme, features, and more options to enhance user experience as well. More the 56,000 plugins are available in WordPress, and there are options available to pick the right for your website. Some common and useful plugins include WordPress Contact Form, Yoast SEO, TablePress, The SEO Framework, HubSpot, BuddyPress, WP Super Cache, Conversion Tools, Pixel Caffeine, etc. Get the installed in just a few clicks with a button in the admin panel.
Excellent WordPress Websites Examples Of 2019:
With the history of popularity, WordPress still ranks at the top when it about to generate a blog, portfolio, or even in Creating A Website For Your Business. Even in 2019, it stands out from other website creating platforms, because of its features, specifications, plans, options, plugins and moreover with themes, layouts, etc.
Some Popular And Top Ranked WordPress Websites In 2019 By Brands And Companies:
- The Obama Foundation
- Angry Birds
- Creative Ad Adwards
- The Next Web
- Studio OUAM
- Alalytica Projects
- Animal Logic
- American Scraps
- 99% Invisible
- Houston Zoo
- The Cool Club
- Jony Guedj
- Awesome Motive
- The New Yorker
- BBC America
- Bloomberg Professional
- The Official Star Wars Blog
- Sony Music
- MTV News
- Sweden’s Official Website
- Microsoft News Center
- cPanel Blog
- Usain Blot
- The Walt Disney Company
- Time Inc.
- Facebook Newsroom
- The New York Times Company
- Marks & Spencers For Business
- The Official Rackspace Blog
- ExpressJet Blog
- Inside BlackBerry
- Rotary Means Business-Rotary Club
- The Rolling Stones
- The Walking Dead-AMC
- The Mozilla Blog
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- Wil Wheaton
- Snoop Dog
- SAP News Center
- Wolverine Worldwide
- Reuters Blog
- Katy Perry
- Vogue India
- Mercedes Benz
- Staples Canada Blog
- Harvard Gazette Onine
- Pluse By Target
Significant Tricks And Hacks For WordPress Websites:
Among many hacks and tricks to favor your website, with a more user-friendly interface, so more effective ones are mentioned below:
1. Focus Is Prior: Before creating a site over WordPress always make sure the theme you picked should have all basic to important features and plugins, necessary for your website growth.
2. Use Dashes More For Significant Names Of Files: If you are looking for significant SEO to boost website traffic than always use dashes like www.hello.com/this-is-perfect-example. Avoid using underscores like www.hello.com/this_is_perfect_example, such usage of underscores will make the searchable look like one big word in google.
3. Go For WordPress Online Support: If you stuck in something crucial, or have questions related to WordPress or your created website, then always use WordPress online support. You can reach the number of ways to get expert advice and solutions.
4. Always Use Image Alt Text For SEO: As SEO plays a vital part in website growth and traffic, so one parameter of SEO is to use of ” Alt Text” in images of your website. It will significantly improve the SEO of the site and even in Google rankings.
5. Keep Sidebar Organized: If possible, stick to all specified details, you think the visitor will pick the most. It will help users to get easy and quick access to all the categories of the website.
6. Backup Is The Power: Always keep backup of the site regularly, so in any fraudulent access or technical failures, the backup will be a more powerful tool to get lost content back. Plugins like Snapshot Pro will specifically restore and backup the WordPress content.
7. Learn And Understand SEO: It is imperative to understand the basics of SEO, as it will enable for better optimization of your website.
8. Do create A Custom Homepage: Do you know that WordPress generates a by-default homepage. But you need to customize it with a related theme, content, etc., as the first impression is a homepage of any site, whether it is business, blog, or portfolio to enhance traffic.
9. Monitor Your Website Performance: For a better understanding of the website, always use WordPress plugins and Google Analytics software.
10. Add “About Us” Page On Your Website: To get the impressive look for your website always add “About Us” page, this is second prior page after homepage, so better is to add amazing content to it as well.
11. Secure Your Website: Always ensure your site should be secure from hacks or fraudulent approaches. To get over this hacking and spamming alerts, WordPress offers numerous plugins such as WP Defender.
12. Create Custom Permalinks: These are somehow the permanent URLs that enable your site more static and stable for the future. These play an ultra special role in enhancing WordPress site SEO specifically.
13. Always Create A Navigation Bar: For the more convenient and user-friendly experience of your site, custom navigation bar, to enable users more easy access.
14. Include Excerpts To Your Site Or Blog: Always add excerpts on your blog or website, for a more organized list of blogs. Excerpts will helps users to get more interest in the content via click-through aspect.
Other Crucial Tips For WordPress Websites Are:
- Structure of the website with the perfect theme, layout, plugins, and more.
- Add or remove “Comment” and “Share” buttons from specific pages like homepage, about us, services, products, etc.
- Make website more mobile, easy to access on handy devices like smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Always use both visual and video content to make the site more appealing to visitors.
- Always update your WordPress website and even use useful, upgraded plugins for its efficient working over the internet.
- Add social links and accounts to make visitors sure of your services and products. For easy catching of more visitors, place subscribe and newsletter options too.
Is WordPress Good For Professional Websites?
You know it well that WordPress is an open base source for Creating A Website For Your Business. This website generating interface is actually automatically hosted and owned. WordPress is one of the best sites that enable with Content Management System, prior to many features, plugins, and options of customization.
In fact, this platform is the first choice among web developers and designers with custom coded CMS. Now the question arises that no matter WordPress is trendy today, but Is WordPress Good For Professional Websites in a real way. Well to get over this confusion let us conclude descriptively and find if it is or not.
Top Reasons Why WordPress Is Really A Significant Platform For Professional Websites:
1. User-friendly Interface: The most important aspect that makes it more popular among web developer is its automatic availability of CMS codes. This makes it easier to customize and use even if you have zero knowledge about coding stuff.
2. Add-on or Plugins Make It More Unique: the automatically available plugins, options, and add on features enables WordPress more functional and favorite among people to create professional websites, blogs, and even portfolios. You can opt for the right type of plugins (paid or free) to manage and organize your website in a better way. Popular WordPress plugins like Document Management, Custom Filed Builder, Asset Management, Gravity Form, SMS Notifications, and thousands more will help to integrate your site easily.
3. Simple Mobile Optimization: For better user-friendly interface, always pick up the site theme that can be easily optimized for mobile or handy devices. In fact, most of the WordPress theme is already created with such easy optimization options. The more the sites mobile-friendly, the more the profit your e-commerce will get.
4. High-Level Site Security:
If you want to keep your online business safe and secure, then always use WordPress to avoid such malware access. Web application like Firewall will enable your site to SSL/HTTPS and will put the site into the focus of WordPress developers for security. Always update and upgrade the plugins and tools you are using with newly released versions.
More Vital Reasons That Makes WordPress Ideal For Professional Websites:
- Use WordPress plugins like SEO Yoast Plugin to make the site more SEO-friendly.
- Always connect with WordPress community support, prior to getting more information about WordPress Tutorial, Troubleshooting, and other related forums.
- Social media integration is also a significant reason to get more traffic on your WordPress site, Get connected with other social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, GooglePlus, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, WeHeartIt, etc.
Apart from mine, WordPress Tutorial, you will find thousands of videos and blogs highlighting about Creating A Website For Your Business and more aspects related to Installing WordPress significantly. No matter what is in your mind to use WordPress, but this user-friendly open interface is an ideal choice to boost traffic, and growth of the business.
Well, to conclude over, I think enough of briefing about WordPress, and its related aspect has been done by me. Now, what next you are waiting for just Install WordPress and start using the countless benefits of the platform to get fame and name soon.
The Simple Stop is your one stop solution for tech reviews!
We publish genuine reviews and try to help you with your decisions to go for that product or not!